Monday, February 24, 2014

Kotobukiya - 1/72 HMM Gojulas

Right Back to where it started... ZOIDS!





Just snap-built this monster of a kit this month and I was just blown away by the amount of details they put into this kit. Posing it can be a challenge (as other reviews i read) but it's not that big of a deal breaker or a problem for me... It's the biggest kit in the HMM line for crying out loud! Must get it!

I'll just enjoy this kit on display for a while (longer), now painting it will be another issue.(maybe not).... at almost half a meter tall that will test my patience for sure.

Here it is.










Having a little fun with it...



This will be my favorite on the Zoids line of kotobukiya for a looooong time I guest.

Thanks!
TK07 - James

1 comment:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete